Your training pipeline is a key factor in your ability to maintain consistent operations, support future growth and avoid potentially costly compliance and crewing disruptions. Manual processes and murky systems handoffs are no longer viable in today’s rapidly changing operational environment.
With this in mind, ProVerne has created an advanced system for flight crew training scheduling, planning, tracking and qualifications management. With seamless integration and clear, concise visualizations you’ll get better planning, visibility on training pipeline performance and clear forecasts of how well you’re meeting your operational training targets.
Training Assignment and Tracking
- Create tailored footprints based on equipment, seat and crew demographics with sequenced events and specific durations
- Assign crew members to footprints, assemble classes and plan the logistics of each training
- Import crew data from existing CMS (if not using with ProVerne CMS)
- Detailed tracking of optimal, actual and projected training progess and completion at the crewmember and class level
- Alerts and reporting for accurate Line-Ready Crew availability forecasts
- Define and update release dates and reminders for delayed trainings
Crew Qualifications Management
- Track medical, travel, training and other expiry dates with automated notifications
- Customizable repository for Crew Qualifications documention
Training Bidding Support
- Support and integration for Training Bidding (requires VnV platform)
- Crew notifications using Ascension TEAM
Technology & hosting
ProVerne products are offered in the form of Software-as-a-Service and are deployed on Amazon Web Services, allowing us to further guarantee stability and systems security. This, coupled with the fact that our systems can be accessed through any standard web or mobile browser, eliminates the requirement for additional software or applications to be installed.
Customization & Support
ProVerne’s unique, rapid-prototyping implementation approach gives you a solution tailored to your organization with an amazing time-to-market. Typically you'll see your first iteration in two weeks or less and from there we'll work closely with your team to make sure that layouts, dashboards and workflows all are optimized to your unique operation. With ProVerne, there are no surprises and every engagement is an oppotunity to exceed expectations.
ProVerne stands apart from other providers in that we are on a constant mission to ensure that you are receiving maximum value for your investment. Everything, from the application to payments and administration, is designed to reduce overhead and keep you focused on the business.